AP ^ | 1/27/2014
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:41:41 AM by markomalley
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 2:49:39 PM by therightliveswithus
Melowese Richardson voted a reported six times for President Obama in November of 2012. Twice she used her real name, then another four using the names of her relatives. If convicted she faces a maximum of 12 years in prison.
More disturbing is that Richardson is a long time poll worker and has worked for the Board of Elections in Hamilton County, Ohio since 1998. People like her were watching the polls when President Obama won by close margins, often with “odd” voting totals, in November.
Among these statistical anomalies occurred in Pennsylvania, when President Obama received over 99% of vote at polls where GOP inspectors were removed. In addition, in those areas turnout was somehow “30%” above government numbers.
The Republican Party died last night.
Oh, it will continue to exist.
But it will likely never again truly contest for the presidency. The nation has changed, the values have been replaced, the demographics are different.
The demographics are insurmountable.
Last night was a tipping point, a dance on a razor’s edge, and it went the other way. What was undoable last night will become increasingly impossible with each passing year. The margins will grow, the base will shrink, the tide will turn and the day will pass.
The Republican Party died last night.
Oh, it will continue to exist.
There will be the name and the elephants, but nationally, conservatism is playing against an impossibly stacked deck.
The nation had a clear choice. Each party ran candidates who were true to type. The Republicans ran conservatives and the Democrats ran liberals and it was a rout. Nothing changed except that Republicans got rebuffed across the board.
An Act of War, Not a Movie Protest … Mark Steyn ~ (“The president is surrounded by delirious fanbois and fangurls screaming “We love you,” too drunk on his celebrity to understand that this is the first photo-op in the aftermath of a national humiliation”)
Prison Planet.com » Woman Convicted Of Battery For Pat Down Of TSA Worker (“…battery for conducting what thousands of Americans are subjected to every day – a TSA-style pat down.”)
Paul Joseph Watson
Friday, July 13, 2012
A jury took just 20 minutes to deliver the verdict which stemmed from an incident earlier this year which took place at at Southwest Florida International Airport.
Traveling to her brother’s funeral in Cleveland, Ohio on April 20, Price, a former TSA screener, became infuriated at receiving a pat down, which included touching her breasts and genitals, a violation of the protocols she herself had been trained to carry out.
Personally, here is how I deal with it (since most of these encounters occur on the “public’s” roads):
1. First, prepare psychologically long beforeyou have an encounter:An example of how to do that is to make it a habit to never refer to the goons as “law enforcement.” At their very best, they are “edict” enforcers.
Woman Arrested For Groping TSA Supervisor
Federal agency characterizes incident as act of “violence”
Paul Joseph Watson
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Despite the fact that thousands of TSA agents across the country engage in similar behavior on a daily basis, a woman was arrested after she turned the tables on the federal agency and groped a TSA supervisor in protest at her treatment.
RUSH: Okay, Obama’s big speech is this hour. He’s in Cleveland. This is the big reset speech. This is the speech where there’s gonna be plenty of blame for Bush, because there’s a Gallup poll out that says 68% of the American people hold Bush more responsible for this than they hold Obama for it. I kid you not.
Fifty-two percent blame Obama. A combined, to one degree or another, blame Bush 68%. That will be a home run for Obama to run with, that and Europe. But I want to give you some things to keep in mind during this blamethrower speech that’s coming up.
Romney rejects Ron Paul-style austerity, will increase military spendingWashington Times ^ | May 7, 2012 | Seth McLaughlinPosted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 11:12:08 AM by GennieYou can almost hear the collective gasp from Ron Paul’s loyal band of supporters.
Speaking Monday at a town hall style-meeting event in Cleveland, presumptive GOP presidential Mitt Romney plunged a fork into the idea that he could come around to embracing Mr. Paul’s call for deep cuts in federal spending.”My job is to get America back on track to have a balanced budget. Now I’m not going to cut $1 trillion in the first year,” he said, distancing himself from Mr. Paul’s http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2011/oct/19/paul-time-cut-spending/ plan to slice more than a quarter of the estimated $3.8 trillion being spent by the the federal government.
Why not, someone in the crowd apparently asked, sparking a response from the former Massachusetts governor.”The reason,” he explained, “is taking a trillion dollars out of a $15 trillion economy would cause our economy to shrink [and] would put a lot of people out of work.”Excerpt Read more at washingtontimes.com …
- Ron Paul Wins Louisiana and Massachusetts Caucuses by Thomas Eddlem (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul supporters capture majority of Nevada’s national delegates (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Dominates (lewrockwell.com)
- Krugman vs. Bernanke: Who’s Reckless? (newser.com)
- Corporate Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Has Won 5 States And Secured RNC Slot (12160.info)
- Poll: Ron Paul Independent Candidacy Helps Romney (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- Ron Paul’s Mega Crowds… No Media Coverage! (12160.info)
- Ron Paul Wins in Nevada, Maine, and Iowa Prove Delegate Strategy is Working (runronpaul.com)
- Romney Investigating Ron Paul Delegates (ronpaulnews.net)
- Betty Freauf – Ron Paul Was There All the Time (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul: How Many Delegates Now? (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” New Ron Paul Ad Slams ‘Etch-a’Sketch’ Idiocy (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul: Energizer Bunny of US Politics for Good Reason (ronpaulnews.net)
- Prison Planet.com ” The Successes of Ron Paul’s Campaign (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Supporters, Beware (lewrockwell.com)
- Ron Paul: Energizer Bunny of US Politics for Good Reason (sgtreport.com)
- With Ron Paul, GOP expects Wash. convention battle (bangordailynews.com)
- Election Fraud, Media Deception, and the Crisis of Conservatism (veteranstoday.com)
- With Ron Paul, GOP expects convention battle in Washington (komonews.com)
- Ron Paul beat Romney in Massachusetts for delegates! (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- CNN: Why Ron Paul is not going away (runronpaul.com)
- Ron Paul Is Going to the Republican National Convention INFOWARS.COM (unicornivore.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Continues to Nip at Mitt Romney’s Heels (usnews.com)
- Ron Paul Is Going to the Republican National Convention, and – Believe It Or Not – It’s Still Possible for Paul to Win (12160.info)
- Is Ron Paul Relevant? (newsy.com)
- Ron Paul Is Going to the Republican National Convention (musicians4freedom.com)
- Ron Paul: How Many Delegates Now? (dougwead.wordpress.com)
- The Ron Paul plot thickens (salon.com)
- Ron Paul Is Going to the Republican National Convention (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Is Going to the Republican National Convention, and – Believe It Or Not – It’s Still Possible for Paul to Score an Upset Win Over Mitt Romney (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Is Going to the Republican National Convention, and – Believe It Or Not – It’s Still Possible for Paul to Score an Upset Win Over Mitt Romney (washingtonsblog.com)
- Ron Paul: Romney would be ‘marginally’ better than Obama, not ’100 percent different’ (thehill.com)
- Breaking: Ron Paul May Be Winner of Iowa Caucus (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- (“…Dr. Ron Paul could wind up being elected president…”) James Jaeger Believes Ron Paul is the Ultimate Spoiler–18.Apr.2012 (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Betty Freauf — Ron Paul Was There All the Time (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunnyg: the People (and Writers) Seem to Be Becoming More Edgy and Outspoken… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Newt: Obama’s goal is $8 or $9 gas (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gingrich Calls for Universal Right to Bear Arms at NRA Forum-UN Treaty, Is Fox News Reporting This? ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: FYI: To Gunny G’s Readers Re Dead-End Links Due To $/Subscription Articles/Blogs… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: FYI: To Gunny G’s Readers Re Dead Links Due To $/Subscription Articles/Blogs… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Shifting Ethics of Law Enforcement (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)
- The Daily Bell – Nelson Hultberg on the Debut of SPOiLER, His New Political Party and How Ron Paul Could Win the Presidency (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Col Hackworth’s Term “Perfumed Prince” Caught My Eye… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Ok, Who Is Cia Director David Pretraeus ? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- A WORLD GONE MAD By Paul Proctor (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Who Will Stop the Power-Mad Man in the White House? (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey (Warning for a Nation) (audio) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Obama Administration Looks To Be Close To A Breakdown……….. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: And So, The Question as to Just When Communism/Socialism Arose In America? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Communism Comes To America Earlier Than We Think | revisedhistory (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Patriot Webmaster’s Creed (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: And So, The Question as to Just When Communism/Socialism Arose In America? (johnmalcolm.me)
- Police Taser Sleeping Man,,, (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)
- Who Will Stop the Power-Mad Man in the White House? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ( CLICK 4 PICS!!!!!) ~ Painting of Obama Trampling Constitution Resurfaces, Artist’s New Work Tells ‘Enslaved’ Americans to ‘Wake Up!’ – Yahoo! News (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Timothy N. Baldwin — Candidate for Montana Attorney General, Jim Shockley, Holds Shocking View of the Constitution (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Armed Feds Question Blogger… (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)
- Citizen Blogger, Gunny G: Request Assistance of Real Americans To Become Citizen Bloggers USA! It’s lonesome out here!. (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- What We Are Left With – Is Ron Paul Better or Worse Than Romney? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
Some of Mitt Romney‘s best moments on the 2012 campaign trail have come during town hall meetings when the candidate, long criticized as too uptight on the stump, strays off script to take questions from voters.
Occupy the Southern Poverty Law Center
National Review Online ^ | 5/4/2012 | Charles C. W. Cooke
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 8:08:30 PM by Beave Meister
In light of the May Day arrests of the Cuyahoga 5, the Occupy Wall Street–affiliated group of men who planned to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio, I called the Southern Poverty Law Center to find out of they had any plans to start tracking the Occupy movement. The first person I spoke to was so shocked by the question that she paused for a good 15 seconds before promising to put me in touch with a representative. This she eventually did, however, and after a game of cat-and-mouse — the person she’d found for me was busy “hosting an international conference on right-wing extremism,” natch — we managed to touch base and I to pose the question: “Do you have any plans to start tracking Occupy Wall Street after a hate group tried to blow up a bridge?”
“No, I don’t think so,” he said. “We blogged it right away when it happened.” I asked him why he thought this deserved only a blog post, and he explained that the SPLC only deals with “hatred of people based on class characteristics,” which a little more pushing revealed meant “immutable characteristics such as a person’s eye or skin color.” “So,” I asked, “Occupy doesn’t count because it doesn’t hate people based on their innate characteristics?” He assented, but didn’t explain adequately why SPLC is vocal on “Islamophobia,” for example — whatever Islam is, it is not an “immutable” characteristic — and why it concerns itself with matters of traditionalist Catholic theology.
Crack Heads Duped by FBI
Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones’ Facebook Infowars store
Friday, May 4, 2012
Alex exposes the The FBI’s latest plot to engineer their own job security as five men from Cleveland are arrested after being recruited and trained to blow up bridges.
New Occupy plot: Flash mobs. ‘Alternative forms of protest’ put cities, cops at disadvantage
Expose Occupy Wallstreet ^ | 11 / 20 2011 | Aaron Klein
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 2:41:00 PM by tutstar
The Occupy movement is stepping up its confrontational tactics, plotting “alternative forms of protest,” including flash mobs that can be deployed nationwide.
Citing the success of last week’s so-called Day of Action protests, Take to the Square, one of Occupy’s main online planning forums, has devised an “Alternative Day of Action” to coincide with international Human Rights Day on Dec. 10.
“Our freedom and dignity are under attack as a result of market dynamics and corrupt government institutions that are turning our local and global societies into increasingly unjust places,” the site complains.
Alleged Plot To Attack U.S. Officials Was Inspired By Online Anti-Government Novel, Authorities Say | Fox News
…Authorities said the group intended to use the plot of the novel “Absolved,” written by Mike Vanderboegh, a blogger who has closely followed the botched federal investigation known as “Fast and Furious.” He also runs a whistleblower website called Sipsey Street.
Cliff Kincaid — A Marxist Takeover of D.C.’s Freedom Plaza:
The “October 2011” movement organizer Dennis Trainor tells me that he believes capitalism is “homicidal” and that the U.S. needs a revolution. “This is not a reform movement,” he said. He is part of the illegal occupation of Freedom Plaza in Washington, D.C. The “October 2011” movement is not part of, but endorses the “Occupy Wall Street” movement that began several weeks ago.
Although he describes himself as new to professional agitation, Trainor runs the “No Cure For That” website and served as a writer/media consultant for Dennis Kucinich’s 2008 presidential campaign. Kucinich is the Cleveland Democrat perhaps best known for proposing a “Department of Peace” for the U.S. Government…..
With a tendentious, sneering speech in Cleveland this week, President Obama launched the fall campaign.The president who never stops campaigning even when he is denouncing the permanent campaign has only one way to actually signal to his dwindling troops that he is summoning them to a particularly important political battle.
When Barack Obama gets serious, he personalizes the attack and he raises the volume.So the president went to the shore of Lake Erie to attack GOP House Leader John Boehner, whom the president rightly fears is close to becoming the new House Speaker, and thus his principal rival for the next two years.Boehner is an enormous threat to Obama because if Obama can lose the House, he can lose the presidency.If Obama fails to rally his troops one time, the alleged magic is gone.If Boehner beats Obama, the Obama-Carter comparison grows more and more compelling.So all rhetorical barrels were leveled at Boehner, and when the president was finished…John Boehner didn’t have a scratch on him.
In fact the Democratic troops not only did not rally to the flag, they ran farther and faster from Obama.