- Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- “…..So, given the fact that impeachment is a legal process devised to unseat an incumbent President, Obama can’t be impeached. … He can be put in jail for life, he can be hanged for treason, but he can’t be impeached.Secondly, and this is even more im (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- (Re Dr Ron Paul and Gov Jesse Ventura) ~Servando Gonzalez – historian, semiotician, writer, political satirist, intelligence analyst (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- “Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People by Servando Gonzalez. ” ~ psywarandnwo.com (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Amerika: Imagine A World Without Her…………………. (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?… “Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taki (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Servando’s Anti-Anti-American Manifesto… “Is Rall serious about launching a revolution to overthrow the government of the United States? Does he have his pitchfork ready for action? Apparently he has.” (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Arpaio returns military surplus equipment to federal government….. ~ Also: Servando gonzalez obama related Links Here!….. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?….. “Evidently, there is something very wrong with the way Obama is administering the Government behemoth. Now, the lingering question some people have been asking lately is: Will Obama be reco (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- “……In the first place, Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taking the Presidential Oath of Office as spe (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
The Free State Project: A Libertarian Testing Ground For Bitcoin, 3D Printers, and DronesForbes ^ | 6-12-14 | Kashmir HillPosted on 6/21/2014, 6:35:02 AM by RKBA DemocratLong before billionaire venture capitalist Peter Thiel dreamed up the idea of a floating libertarian island nation, a 24-year-old Yale grad student named Jason Sorens proposed a far more down-to-earth experiment for those who wanted to live the limited government lifestyle: that a critical mass of “freedom-loving people… establish residence in a small state and take over the state government.”
“Don’t hurt people” and “Don’t take their stuff” are actually the first two of six “rules for liberty” found in the first chapter of Matt Kibbe’s new book Don’t Hurt People and Don’t Take Their Stuff: A Libertarian Manifesto. The others are “Take responsibility,” “Work for it,” “Mind your own business,” and “Fight the Power.” Chapter 1 is indeed somewhat of a libertarian manifesto,
but the rest of the book is standard conservative fare—just as I predicted.
the advocacy of limited government and a free economy. (If you think of it, you will see that there is a redundancy in this formula, for a government of limited powers would have little chance of interfering with the economy.)
As libertarianism begins to gain in popularity and seep into the youth culture, there is increasing pressure from certain strains of the movement to attempt to modify the theory and transform it into something that it is not.
To begin with, let us examine what is meant by the term “libertarian,” what its limits are, and what it attempts to explain. Libertarianism is exclusively a political philosophy describing the legitimate use of force in society.
It claims that humans have the right of self-ownership, and that theft, assault and other forms of aggression violate this right, except in the case of legitimate self-defense against an aggressor.
By Bionic Mosquito
April 25, 2014
Thanks to Robert Wenzel, today I came across this dandy of a post, entitled “Six Reasons Libertarians Should Reject the Non-Aggression Principle, by Matt Zwolinski.
The War on Libertarianism
And drive for the total state.