(video) Skousen: If Rand Paul Were Elected President He Would Be Assassinated
*****Feel Free To Blog/ReBlog/Forward/Link, Etc,
AMERICA’s LAST CHANCE TO CONTROL WASHINGTON?
- Gunny G: The Best of Servando Gonzalez… For The Straight Scoop On What’s Really Happening Out There !!! (gunnyg2.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?….. “Evidently, there is something very wrong with the way Obama is administering the Government behemoth. Now, the lingering question some people have been asking lately is: Will Obama be reco (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- “……In the first place, Barack Hussein Obama is not the legal president of the U.S. Actually, his name is not Barack Obama, he was not born in the United States and, in both occasions, he intentionally avoided taking the Presidential Oath of Office as spe (gunnygblog.wordpress.com)
- Chuck Baldwin – Globalist Republicans Pounce On Rand Paul (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- LewRockwell.com,,, “The Ideology Destroying America…Progressivism… and New Articles +…” (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Klayman files for deportation of Barack Obama (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: LATEST ARTICLES.HERE.!!!!! ~ LewRockwell.com… “EVIL ETHANOL & HOW TO MAKE YOUR VEHICLE SAFE…..” (madashelland.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on tobefree:
I’ve posted this interview before, which Alex titled differently on his other YouTube page.
Joel makes this tragic point, driving home how dire the straits we are in!
I love Joel’s honesty and determination to tell it the way it really is!!
Expert: If Rand Paul Were Elected President He Would Be Assassinated
The new Rand Paul vs. the old Rand PaulThe Los Angeles Times ^ | October 24, 2014 | Doyle McManusPosted on 10/25/2014, 3:44:24 PM by 2ndDivisionVetRand Paul, the heretofore libertarian senator from Kentucky, gave a foreign policy speech to Republican grandees in New York last week with a clear message:
I’m not an isolationist like my dad..The senator’s peppery father, the thoroughly libertarian former Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, hardly ever saw a U.S. military intervention he liked. He said George W. Bush’s war in Iraq was nuts, suggested that the United States could live with a nuclear Iran and thought stationing U.S. troops overseas was just an expensive way to invite trouble.
On Thursday evening in a Manhattan ballroom, Sen. Paul, a probable GOP candidate for president in 2016, declared himself an advocate of “conservative realism” and named as his models Ronald Reagan, Dwight D. Eisenhower and even on free trade, not military adventures George W. Bush.“The war on terror is not over, and America cannot disengage from the world,” Paul said.
Speaking in a way likely to make Dad shudder, he called military force “indispensable … when vital American interests are attacked and threatened,” and said he supports airstrikes against Islamic State in Iraq and Syria but not arming Syrian rebels, whom he considers unreliable.But the most intriguing aspect of the speech wasn’t Paul’s attempt to distance himself from his father; it was his attempt to distance himself from himself….
Excerpt Read more at latimes.com …
Dr Rand Paul Should Be Held Accountable for Whipping Up Frenzy About “Incredibly Contagious” EbolaNew Republic ^ | 10-20-2014 | Brian BeutlerPosted on 10/21/2014, 11:45:14 AM by tcrlafhether you enjoyed your weekend or sheltered in place wearing personal protective equipment, you may have missed the news that officials are preparing to clear four dozen people who had direct or indirect contact with Dallas Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan after he’d begun shedding the virus, but before he was finally admitted to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.The 21 days since doctors belatedly diagnosed Duncan marks the end of Ebola’s incubation period, and none of these contacts—including family members who’d been caring for him in very close quarters after he’d become gravely ill—has developed any symptoms of the disease.That’s mostly just good news for the people in quarantine, and the city of Dallas. But it should also mark a turning point in the political fight surrounding Ebola, which last week saw Republicans make the strategic decision to embrace undisguised appeals to panic and paranoia.Excerpt Read more at newrepublic.com …
Rand Paul: Ebola ‘Could Get Beyond Our Control‘Submitted by estaban3 on Wed, 10/01/2014 – 20:48in Rand Paul Quicklink Sen. Rand Paul R-KY argued that the Ebola virus “could get beyond our control” and warned against underestimating the threat of the virus on Wednesday’s broadcast of “The Laura Ingraham Show.”
National Journal ^ | September 26, 2014 | Rebecca NelsonPosted on 9/27/2014,
Sen. Rand Paul argues against U.S. arming Syrian rebels on Senate Floor prepared remarks
A video and copy of Sen. Paul’s remarks as prepared for delivery can be found below……..
Sen. Rand Paul said President Barack Obama made “one important point ” in his remarks on Wednesday saying that the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant was neither Islamic nor a state, but questioned the constitutionality of the president’s strategy.
“Ultimately, civilized Islam will have to step up. We need to do everything we can to protect ourselves, I’m all in for saying we have to combat ISIS,” Paul said Wednesday on “Hannity.”