March 27, 2015
According to news reports and to this appeal by Kristoferis Voishka the pro-American government installed in Lithuania is persecuting Lithuanians who dissent from the anti-Russian propaganda that is driving Washington’s NATO puppets to war with Russia. Unlike their puppet government, Lithuanians understand that war with Russia means that Lithuania on the front line will be utterly destroyed, a result that would not bother Washington in the least, just as Washington is undisturbed when its forces obliterate weddings, funerals, and children’s soccer games.
What is Lithuania? To Washington it is a nothing.
Kristoferis Voiska runs an alternative Internet news site in LIthuania. Not long ago he interviewed me, and the interview appeared in both LIthuanian newspapers and on his Internet news program in video form. I found him to be sincere and well informed. I advised him that interviewing me would bring trouble for him, and he already was aware of that.
As I have said so many times, Americans are the worst informed people on the planet.The are unaware of the growing momentum toward war with Russia. The presstitute media throughout Europe, especially in the Baltic states and Poland, is hard at work creating in people’s minds the fear of a Russian invasion. The orchestrated fear then provides the basis for the American puppet governments to beg troops and tanks and missiles from Washington, and the US military/security complex, counting its profits, is pleased to comply.
But what Russia sees is a threat, not a money-making opportunity for the US military/security complex and payoffs to the corrupt Lithuanian and Polish governments, which are increasingly perceived as neo-nazi like the government that Washington bestowed on Ukraine.
The situation is dangerous, as I keep telling you, a message that some are too weak to accept.
If you care to show support for Kristoferis and the independent media in Lithuania, send emails to him at: email@example.com
In about one week I will be 76 years old. I was born in 1939 as World War II was unfolding as the direct consequence of the Versailles Treaty that broke every promise President Woodrow Wilson made to Germany in exchange for the end of World War I.
I remember as a child Cold War nuclear attack drills in elementary school during which we would cower under our school desks. We were issued dog tags with our blood type just like the dog tags ripped by their comrades off US soldiers killed in the war movies by Germans or Japs (no longer a permissible word) and sent home to the dead GI’s family.
To us it was more romantic than scary. We loved wearing the dog tags. I have no idea what happened to mine. They must be collectors’ items by now.
I have seen a lot. As kids playing war–in those days you could have toy guns without being shot down by the police who are protecting us–we reveled in America’s World War victories. We understood, thanks to our parents and grandparents, that the Red Army won the war against Germany, but we Americans beat the heartless Japs.
That was enough. We knew that the US was tough.
I was 14 when the Korean War broke out. We expected to win, of course, and our expectations, we thought, were proven correct when General MacArthur’s amphibious landings rolled up the North Korean army. But what MacArthur and Washington had overlooked is that China and the Soviet Union were not about to accept a US victory…………………MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMERICA’s LAST CHANCE TO CONTROL WASHINGTON?
THE ONE AND ONLY SHOT IN THE @$$ FOR AMERICA’s STOCKHOLM SYNDROME !!!!!
GUNNY G: IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN…
Gunny G: COCKED AND LOCKED!
The Collapse of American Competence
The American Conservative ^ | October 24, 2014 |
Patric J. Buchanan
Posted on 10/27/2014, 8:23:36 AM by wetphoenix
When this writer was three years old, the Empire of Japan devastated Battleship Row of the U.S. Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor. Before I was seven, Gen. MacArthur was in an office in Tokyo overlooking the Imperial Palace, dictating to a shattered Japan.In 1956,
President Eisenhower, impressed by the autobahn he had seen in Hitler’s Reich, ordered a U.S. Interstate Highway System constructed, tying America together, one of the great public works projects in all history. Within a decade, the system was on its way to completion.
In July 1969, President Nixon, on the deck of the carrier Hornet, welcomed home Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins of Apollo 11.
What ever became of that America? What ever became of that can-do nation? What has happened to us?
Excerpt Read more at theamericanconservative.com …
Gunny G: The Best of Servando Gonzalez… For The Straight Scoop On What’s Really Happening Out There !!!
- Obama: Worst U.S. President Of All Times?, 9-9-14
- The Cold War Hoax, Part 2, 8-29-14
- The Cold War Hoax, Part 1, 8-15-14
- Amerika: Imagine A World Without Her, 7-25-14
- Servando’s Anti-Anti-American Manifesto, 7-11-14
- The Current Tragedy of the Commons, 6-27-14
- Expected Effects of the Law of Intended Consequences, 6-12-14
- The End of The Bul
- ly Nation?, 5-27-14
- The Last Line of Defense, 5-13-14
- We Have Seen the Enemy … And He Is One Of Them, Part 2, 5-3-14
- We Have Seen the Enemy … And He Is One Of Them, Part 1, 5-3-14
- The National Security State: A Symptom, Not A Cause, Part 2, 4-13-14
- The National Security State: A Symptom, Not A Cause, Part 1, 4-13-14
- The 9/11/2001 Events: An Intelligence Appraisal, 3-25-14
- Is Putin a New Hitler?, 3-18-14
- Is it Time to Overthrow the Government of the United States?, 3-8-14
- The Gay Movement and the CFR’s Anti-Russia PsyOp, 3-1-14
- Obama Imperator?, 2-21-14
- Conservatives? We D
- on’t Need No Stinking Conservatives, 2-5-14
- The Global Warming PSYOP, Part 2, 1-25-14
- The Global Warming PSYOP, Part 1, 1-14-14
- Obamacare Fell Off the Website, 1-4-14
- Rush Limbaugh: a Roosevelist in the closet? Part 2, 12-28-13
- Rush Limbaugh: a Roosevelist in the closet? Part 1, 12-21-13
- Why the House Can’t Impeach Obama, 12-10-13
- The Selection of Hillary Clinton, 11-18-13
- The National Security Agency: Spying for the Rockies, 11-8-13
- The Nazis’ “Other” Culture
- and MORE!
The List: Obama’s Two Hundred and Ninety-Seventh Week in Office
Would This Headline Shock You:
ELECTIONS POSTPONED ………INDEFINITELY
September 16, 2014 ^ | KarlPosted on 9/18/2014, 11:03:39 AM by HammerT
Or are you now just rolling with the punches?Catherine the Great Karl’s better half is a student of history too. And she recalls from her studies of the Spanish Flu that elections were postponed during that outbreak.The November 2014 elections, only 49 days away, are cautiously predicted to be a Republican blow-out.
Today’s Toons 9/16/14The Right Reasons ^ | 9/16/14 | pookie18Posted on 9/16/2014, 7:02:31 AM by pookie18Click on link.
Write text here…
- Servando Gonzalez – Servando’s Anti-Anti-American Manifesto… “Is Rall serious about launching a revolution to overthrow the government of the United States? Does he have his pitchfork ready for action? Apparently he has.” (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – The Last Line of Defense… (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – The 9/11/2001 Events: An Intelligence Appraisal (gyggrey.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – The Last Line of Defense… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Servando Gonzalez – Amerika: Imagine A World Without Her…………………. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)